Safeguarding Adults Policy Commitment Statement Every person has a right to live a life free from abuse and neglect and Changing Lives Forever actively promotes this message. CLF has a clear policy of “zero-tolerance of abuse”. This policy is our commitment to the following principles:
- People who are using our services are safe.
- The welfare of adults is paramount at all times.
- People’s choice, control and inclusion are maximised.
- Partnerships with others in order to safeguard vulnerable adults are established.
- Effective working practices are in place.
- Staff & volunteers within the organisation are supported.
Safeguarding Adults Policy